Stay fully planted as you smash the mountain. The lightweight Smash pedal offers uncompromising performance with its strategically placed pins and bulletproof, extended axle design. - Body: Reinforced Premium Thermopoly - Axle: CNC-machined Cro-Mo - Bearings: Ultralight, self-lubricating sealed bushings - Replaceable pins - Size: 113mm x 114mm - Weight: 180g (each)
- Large pedal platform - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-moly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - SM-SH51 Cleat included - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding: Dual sided - Cartridge axle - Cleat retention adjuster - Average weight: 342g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
- Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Optimized Balance Of Weight And Rigidity - Injection Molded Carbon Composite Body - Hollow Cleat Bolt - Efficient Power Transfer - High Stability - Extra-Wide Platform - Efficient Power Transfer/Durability - Reduces Flex And Pedal Body Wear - Stainless Steel Body Plate - Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Smooth Rotation - 2-Ball Bearing, 1-Wide Roller Bushing - Reliable Durability Performance - Stable And Uniform Load Distribution - Wide Bearing Placement - Rider Tune - Customize The Entry And Release Tension Settings - Adjustable Entry And Release Tension Settings - Shimano 3-Year Limited Warranty - Average Weight: 224g - Shimano SPD-SL cleats included - Standard (52mm) - Wide (56mm)
These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals. - Weight: 533 grams (pair)
Shimano Ultegra R8000 pedals. - Pro-level performance and lightweight for the enthusiast - The legacy of Shimano design, quality and performance - Carbon-composite body - Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - 4mm longer axle available - Low stack height - 0.7mm lower than PD-6800 - Model Number: PD-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Pedal System: SPD-SL - Average Weight: 248 grams
Dimension City Pedals. - Built-in reflectors, will not accept toe clips - Molded nylon; 1-piece, caged-type pedal - Slip-resistant surface
Crank Brothers' most versatile pedal. The Candy excels at it all – cyclocross, XC, trail, all mountain. 4-sided entry enables superior mud-shedding capability, and customizable float and release angles create a dialed-in feel. - Spindle material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Body material: One piece composite - Wing material: Stamped steel - Spring material: 300 series stainless steel - Release angle: 15° / 20° - Q-factor: 52mm - Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included - Weight: 294g per pair - Warranty: 5 years
e*thirteen's Base pedal features a durable composite pedal body and 22 traction pins. - Durable composite pedal body - 22 traction pins - 9/16"
Lots of foot-huggin' lovin and a natural connection to your bike...that's what you get from VP’s all new, dual-concave platform design. VP-Aim was developed with input from both top free riders and local soul riders to deliver the right feeling of control and security at the right price. It’s still thin, it’s still stylish, and it can take all the beating that you can give it and keep rolling on. - 105 x105 x18mm platform - 9/16"
VP's Grind Pedals meet the needs of hard-core riders who want a slick and durable set of pedals, and they also work great for anyone who likes stable and comfortable platforms. The Grinds have versatile good looks and feature a thin profile, durable 1-piece nylon bodies with grip pins, boron-steel axles and oversize inboard bearings. - 380 grams - 9/16" axles
VP's Flat Pedals combine wide platforms and a great grip for excellent stability with extruded and CNC-machined aluminum bodies for light weight and a rainbow of colors for high style. You also get tough chromoly axles and sealed bearings for durability. - 345 grams - 9/16" axles
VP's Vex Pedals are incredible workhorses with sturdy, large platforms and a dual-concave design with pins for an awesome grip. They're also light making them ideal for mountain biking, freeriding, BMX and even city riding. They're built to last, too, with cast-aluminum bodies, tough forged, heat-treated and CNC-machined chromoly axles and quality sealed bearings. - 385 grams - 9/16 axle
VP's Vice pedals are nice, flat pedals that perform and look great. They have large platforms and are low-profile reducing impacts with rocks and roots if you use them off-road (they're perfect for BMX and other bikes, too). They have 12 pins per side so they grip no matter what, and they feature extruded/CNC-machined aluminum bodies with heat-treated chromoly axles and sealed bearings for durability. - 406 grams - 9/16" axles
Alloy pedals with a smaller platform that is ideal for smaller sized shoes and offers ample ground and cornering clearance. - 6061-T6 die-cast alloy body construction - 2DU Bushing System with low-friction coating - Boron axles - 14 removable traction pins per pedal - Pedal body dimensions: 105 x 93 x 25mm (LxWxH) - 9/16"
- A flat platform, which is perfect for almost any casual ride and gives you the freedom to ride and walk in the comfort of your favorite shoes. - On the other side, the ATAC clipless system lets you clip-in with your favorite cycling shoe, giving you extra pedaling efficiency when you find yourself on longer or faster trips. - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 174g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
- Oversized, hollow, steel axle, is lightweight yet rugged enough for any trail condition. - TIME's clamping system makes clipping in super easy. - Two release angle options (13° or 17°) along with a self-cleaning design that means you'll always be able to clip in – even in the muddiest of conditions. - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 190g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
The ATAC XC 4 pedal is designed for cross country mountain bike riders. It features a chromed, hollow steel axle making it light and durable. The exclusive ATAC system (TIME patent) offers very easy engagement and its open design automatically clears debris each time you step in. The ATAC XC 4 is also suitable for trail riding, bike touring, and gravel road riding.
Speciale is the ultimate balance between aesthetics and performance. Developed by Time's engineers for the demands of the sport, this enduro pedal is made of a 6106-T6 aluminum body which is 20% more durable than other grades of aluminum. It features a wide platform, adjustable pins for optimal grip, and a micro-adjustable clamping system to meet the demands of the most advanced riders. The proven ATAC engagement system (TIME patent) allows easy clip in and positive, predictable release as well as a design that self-cleans even in the most difficult conditions. Like all Time pedals, the Speciale is 100% made in France at their factory in Nevers, exceeding high material and production standards.
The ATAC XC 6 is made for XC mountain bike riders and gravel cyclists. It features a chromed, hollow steel axle for lightness and durability, and a composite body and tension adjustment to adjust the feel of the pedal. The exclusive ATAC system (TIME patent) offers very easy engagement, while its open design automatically clears debris each time you step in. The ATAC XC 6 is also suitable for cyclocross, trail riding, and bike touring. - Includes ATAC cleats - Steel bearings - Release angle: 10° with ATAC Easy cleats, 13 or 17° with ATAC cleats - Adjustable tension with 3 different spring positions - Weight: 290g
The Xpresso 7 features carbon blade tension adjustment, a low stack height, and an oversized pedal platform for pedaling efficiency and comfort. This is the perfect pedal for criteriums, gran fondos, and everything in between. It is the only pedal in the Xpresso line to use a carbon body, and it also features a hollow steel axle that's both light and durable. The ICLIC system is pre-opened which makes clipping in super easy.
The Xpresso 2 offers all the technologies from the rest of Xpresso line at an affordable price. The large platform, low stack height and adjustable carbon blade tension make this a great pedal for all cyclists looking for pedaling comfort and efficiency without the cost. If you’re new to clipless pedals or have ever struggled to clip in to your pedals, you’ll love the ICLIC systems which pre-opens the pedals, making it very easy to clip into.
The Xpresso 4 is the perfect pedal for training. Built for everyday use, the Xpresso 4 features a stainless steel top plate and a hollow steel axle. A low stack height, an oversized pedal platform and a carbon blade with 3 tensions settings make this a very comfortable and efficient pedal. The ICLIC system requires only a light step to clip in making it a great choice for beginners or smaller riders.
The XPro 10 is perfect for high performance riders. With a carbon body and hollow steel axle the XPro 10 is light and durable at the same time. The ICLIC system is pre-opened making clipping in super easy. The XPro 10 features carbon blade tension adjustment, a low stack height and an oversized pedal platform for pedaling efficiency and comfort.
The XPro 12 is perfect for elite riders. With a carbon body and titanium axle the XPro 12 is light and durable at the same time. Clipping in is easy with the automatic pre-opening ICLIC System. The carbon blade is adjustable in 3 positions to customize engagement tension and the stack height is low, keeping the cyclist's sole as close to the center of the pedal axle as possible. This, along with the large pedal surface area results in incomparable pedaling efficiency and comfort.
The XPro 15 is the ultimate expression in pedal technology. Created for competitive cyclists and triathletes seeking a competitive edge, the XPro 15 features CeramicSpeed watt-saving bearings, a hollow titanium axle and a super light carbon body giving you a pedal that weighs 88 grams per pedal. ICLIC, with its pre-opened engagement system, makes it super easy to clip in. The low stack height and oversized pedal platform make pedaling more efficient and comfortable.
Time to take your eBike to the next level. With a pin layout derived from our downhill pedals for maximum grip, the ePedal is specifically designed for eBikes with its narrow profile for optimum cornering clearance. Compact cartridge bushings paired with a sealed bearing system keep things running smoothly for miles and miles. Topping it off is an electric design with full-coverage laser etching on a premium finish. - Body: CNC-machined 6061 Aluminum - Axle: CNC-machined Cro-Mo - Bearings: Ultralight compact bushings + sealed bearings - Replaceable pins - Size: 102mm x 108mm - Weight: 170g (each)
- Large platform 100mmx105mm size with concave profile combines support with ultimate grip - Strong and lightweight one piece alloy body - Forged chromoly axle delivers strength and durability - Shot-peen surface increases fatigue life and impact resistance
$59.99 - $79.90
- Large platform size with concave profile combines support with ultimate grip - Strong and lightweight one piece alloy body in eight color options - Forged chromoly axle delivers strength and durability - Shot-peen surface increases fatigue life and impact resistance - Material: Alloy - Platform Size (mm): 100 x 105 - Platform Profile: (mm) 16mm - Weight (g): ±395/set - Axle: Cold-forged Chromoly steel - Bearing/Bushing: Industrial bearing, IGUS bushing - Pins: 12 steel & 8 alloy pins per pedal - Virtual Concavity - Finish: Mottled / grunge anodized
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability. - 380 grams (pair)
Salt Junior pedals with a new shape for smaller feet. Knurled surface and extra pins for improved traction. - 9/16"
Page 1 of 4 Next page